twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

My current account is being closed in minus how badly will this affect my credit rating for thr future?

And any advice on how to build my credit rating back up

My current account is being closed in minus how badly will this affect my credit rating for thr future?
I have already replied to your question.





It WILL affect your credit rating.


Check here for info:


http://www.financecomparator.co.uk/credi...





Now, to build your credit rating back up...make sure to pay ALL your bills on time (including utility bills, Digital TV, broadband...and all your direct debit should happen when you are sure that you have fund on your account)






Reply:Depends on how far in the negative you are and how long it's been that way. Most creditors don't report negative accounts until that account has been negative for at least 3 months...





To raise your credit limit, first pay off your debts and then obtain a credit card with a low limit. Always pay it back on time and keep the amount owed/available credit ratio low. Your credit will gradually improve. There are banks that specialize in accounts to help customers improve their credit. Try a google search or go to Capital One.com. I know they are one such bank/company...


No comments:

Post a Comment