twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

Has anyone been refused service to virgin media due to bad credit rating?

me and the girlfriend want to get virgin media at our flat, it was hard enough getting the flat in the first place considering both our credit ratings are p*ss poor, and i wondered if virgin media are likely to refuse us service. it says in their terms that they will perform a credit check but sometimes this can just be used to prevent fraud...





any advice appreciated.

Has anyone been refused service to virgin media due to bad credit rating?
I dont have a bad history but I'm young so dont have any but they still let me have the service. I did have to put a deposit down (£25) for them to deliver the stuff but that was added to my bill so I was in credit with them.


Think you'll be fine, give them a call and talk to them before agreeing to anything. They are prob best people to talk to.
Reply:Odds are they won't refuse to give you service but after the credit check they may charge you a larger deposit fee then normal to cover some of the cost should you get disconnected for failure to pay

Genealogy

No comments:

Post a Comment