twitter




Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Is someone trying to use my address to get an illegal credit rating or card?

Is someone trying to get an illegal credit rating or card? I received a letter with a total strangers name on it in the mail, sent to my address. It was an application for a credit card.





I checked the name out on the Internet people search and there is no one by that name in the entire state, in the one where I live.





http://www.savetheinternet.com/=faq

Is someone trying to use my address to get an illegal credit rating or card?
call the credit card company and see when it was applied for. also tell them that you didn't apply for the card. if you find out that someone did apply for the card you might want to get a credit check done to see if there's anything that shouldn't be there. if there is you need to file an id alert

tanning

No comments:

Post a Comment