twitter




Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Can I get into a HUD home for the elderly and disabled if I have a bad credit rating?

i manage a hud facility and our company policy is to allow bad credit if you have no outstanding utility bills on the credit check; medical bills are generally ignored; proof that you are making amends to creditors-so maybe other companies are the same. by the way, our facility is not for elderly or disabled per say, and we have no openings right now--good luck

Can I get into a HUD home for the elderly and disabled if I have a bad credit rating?
YES YES AND YES


1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I am Kevin Craig, a regular contributor of some financial communities. Today I came across credit-rating51.blogspot.com and must say that the informative content of your blog is worth reading. Keep up the good work.

    I've contributed for a number of reputable sites for my exposure. I would be greatly obliged if you allow me to contribute an informative and unique article for your readers. I won't charge for the article that I will be writing for you, just I'll feel myself very lucky to be your guest writer.

    Please let me know whether I can come forward with any piece for your potential readers.


    --
    Thanks & Regards,
    Kevin Craig

    ReplyDelete