twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

Does your credit rating follow from Canada to the USA? I live in both countries.?

I would like to know if my good credit rating in one country will follow and be accessible in another country? Or not? I keep bank accounts and credit cards in both Canada and the USA. When I ask this question to bankers or others they don't know the answer.

Does your credit rating follow from Canada to the USA? I live in both countries.?
It's not that your credit reports are transferrable. Wherever you first lived is where you would have established a credit profile first.


If you are a Canadian you will have your own independent Equifax/Transunion profiles in Canada.





Once you go the the US and start banking and applying for credit then you will have independent profiles in the US with Equifax/Transunion/Experian.





If there is insufficient information available say on your US profile, lenders/banks may simply request a Canadian credit report from you.



Reply:Try this. It`s may help.





No comments:

Post a Comment